Nikon today announced firmware update C1.01 for the D7100 camera, with eight bugs squashed. Most of the problems were obscure and deal with either incorrect information or incorrect display updates.
- Flash output level is no longer displayed in flash compensation information on the display when shooting in Manual or Repeating flash mode.
- Live View image now updates when AE/AF lock button pressed, Selective Color is enabled, and the view magnified.
- White balance bracketing now displays the correct fine-tuning value when it exceeds 9 steps.
- The Virtual Horizon indicator in the viewfinder no longer freezes when performing some operations.
- The Calendar function in image playback has been fixed, with both text being made more appropriately sized and cursor freezing no longer happening in certain situations.
- The 35mm Equivalent field in the EXIF data now records the proper focal length information.
- Recording videos in 1080P/24 with Manual exposure, changing the shutter speed now works properly.