Recent Articles on DSLRBODIES:
- The Future's So Dim You Have to Wear Night Goggles
- Remember This Date: December 28, 2024
- What’s a DSLR User to Do?
- May Flowers
- DSLRs Wakey Wakey for a Moment
- Design Versus Production
- End of 2022 DSLR Status
- Nikon F-Mount Availability Rescrutinized
- What's Happening With DSLR Lenses?
- If DSLR Development Stops, Where Do We End Up?
This site has over a thousand pages of useful information about DSLRs, including:
Over 50 thorough and thoughtful reviews of recent Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses by technologist and photographer Thom Hogan.
But there’s much, much more on this site:
- Camera database with full feature sets of every current and older Nikon DSLR, and most recent Canon DSLRs
- Lens database with full feature sets of every F-mount lens, and recent EF mount lenses
- Thom’s eBooks on Nikon cameras
- Search for any term on this site in the box below (disclosure: uses Google search engine):
Don't be fooled by the simple look of this site: it's jam-packed with news, opinions, articles, reviews, information about cameras/lenses/flash/software, and much more.
That menu bar at the top is your guide. Note that all menu items are "containers" with links to help you navigate deeper (e.g. just click the menu heading itself—or maybe a sub-menu—and you'll get all the items below it as links on the page that appears (sometimes at the bottom of the page due to other information on that page). With well over a thousand pages on this site, there really isn't a better solution than a menu system: there's a heck of lot to organize here. Just remember that you can always use the site search options, including the sitemap.
Help me improve this site. If you find incorrect or incomplete information, a misspelled word, or even just something that confuses you a bit, be sure to let me know. Just fill out the form on the Contact page and let me know what you found.