Help this site by buying from the following advertiser:
Recent Articles on DSLRBODIES:
- Hindsight is...
- The DSLR User's Greatest Fear
- What Will You Be Using Two Years From Now?
- The Number One Question Being Asked...
- Where Did the D850 Go?
- Where Are the DSLRs Going?
- What the Nikon DSLR User Doesn't Want to Give Up
- You're a DSLR User For Life if...
- What the DSLR Companies Failed to Do
- Yearly Site Cleanup
This site has over a thousand pages of useful information about DSLRs, including:
Over 50 thorough and thoughtful reviews of recent Nikon DSLR cameras and lenses by technologist and photographer Thom Hogan.
But there’s much, much more on this site:
- Camera database with full feature sets of every current and older Nikon DSLR, and most recent Canon DSLRs
- Lens database with full feature sets of every F-mount lens, and recent EF mount lenses
- Thom’s eBooks on Nikon cameras
- Search for any term on this site in the box below (disclosure: uses Google search engine):
Don't be fooled by the simple look of this site: it's jam-packed with news, opinions, articles, reviews, information about cameras/lenses/flash/software, and much more.
That menu bar at the top is your guide. Note that all menu items are "containers" with links to help you navigate deeper (e.g. just click the menu heading itself—or maybe a sub-menu—and you'll get all the items below it as links on the page that appears (sometimes at the bottom of the page due to other information on that page). With well over a thousand pages on this site, there really isn't a better solution than a menu system: there's a heck of lot to organize here. Just remember that you can always use the site search options, including the sitemap.
Help me improve this site. If you find incorrect or incomplete information, a misspelled word, or even just something that confuses you a bit, be sure to let me know. Just fill out the form on the Contact page and let me know what you found.